Tuesday, February 8

This is Us in LoVe.

If you have ever attended a college course at BYU-I, the "introduction prompt" would be almost repeatable in your sleep. What's your name? Where are you from? What's your major? You nod and look real interested and then forget their name by the time they finish. And then a quick glance at the fourth finger of the left hand tells you everything you need to know about that person.

Here is our BYU-I intro:
Name:
Chynna-- Yes, pronounced like the country. No, I have never been there. Neither have my parents. Don't ask.
Tyler- A very adorable, manly name. In fact, the name I would have named my first child, had the name ended up not being my husband's.

From:
C: Salmon-- Population: 3,000. Stoplights: 2. Wal-Marts: Not even. Best Place Ever to grow up: Undoubtedly.
T: Utah, Indiana, Rexburg, Missouri, Oaxaca. Depends on the day.

Major:
C: English Education.
T: Business Management/Marketing/Human Resources. No doubt leading to a career that will support his wife's shopping habits. Poor guy.

Fourth Finger/Left Hand:
C: Occupied.
T: Occupied.

Here is our classic dipping pose picture at our wedding. Fabulous.
(By the way our wedding was only one week ago!)

And this is us on our honeymoon.

And this is us in love.
The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!