Thursday, April 28

Happy 3 Month Anniversary!

First, I would like to let my lovely wife know that these last 3 months have been the best 3 months of my life, and that I love her so much. I am so excited for the memories that we are going to compile together in the future. Chynna always tells me that she wants to have 10 kids. Well . . . ok then 9, or is it 8? Ok then maybe half of that so 4. Speaking of children, have any of you seen a picture of Chynna when she was a little baby?
She was the cutest baby girl that I have ever laid eyes on. She has grown up to be the woman of my dreams. How did I ever become to be so lucky? Believe me, I am so thankful to be her husband and friend. I am so proud of her and for all of the things that she does for me. Chynna truly brings out the best in me and makes me want to become a better person. One of the best parts about being married is that you always have that special person with you at all times. Let me tell you of an example. One day I came home from school feeling frustrated and negative about the things that had transpired that day. Chynna, being the caring and considerate person that she is, grabbed me and comforted me. That totally made my day. That simple act of love changed my outlook and mindset of that day. I am sure that many of you have had similar experiences such as this. Cherish them, love them, and always remember them. Life is too precious to waste, so live it to the fullest.

This has been a privilege writing in the world's most famous blog. I hope that all of you will tune in next week as I lecture about the art of fishing Idaho's finest rivers and lakes! Until then, have a great day!

With love from Chynna's man,
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!