Thursday, June 23

Turns out, we're classy people sometimes

After being inspired by some cookbooks my mom had given me last week, I decided I was going to be domesticated for a week or two. So, every night this week I have made something new and exciting from my '5 ingredient' cookbook. Except for last night. We had leftovers. {also, don't judge 5 ingredient cookbooks. you gotta start somewhere.} Anyway, after three attempts at buttercream frosting, a few batches of cake mix, and 2034 calls to my darling aunt and mother, I have fulfilled a lifelong dream of making beautiful cupcakes. And, I'll tell ya what...there wasn't a clean dish in the house by the time I was finished.

This is where you can all ooohh and awwwhh...

They even had chocolate covered strawberries on them,
which is pretty high-class if you ask me.
Looks like Tyboy mighta married pretty well after all.
What can I say?
We're classy people every now and then.
{except after dishes I died my hair from a box.
That should take care of all previously gained classiness.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!