Saturday, July 9

What to do when husband's gone fishing:

-Feel sorry for yourself for about .05 seconds. Then think, "hey, I can do whatever I want today. So I will." Dangerous decision Tyboy made to leave me with a debit card and a free Saturday, dangerous decision.
-Shop. By yourself. Till you drop. And probably find some smokin' deals...like 75% off almost everything at Old Navy.
-Get an extra large DP at Sonic with extra lemons and extra ice. {and listen to the angels singing}
-Paint your toenails. Because no doubt they look disgusting.
-Shop. (This time at craft store.)
-Watch 30481 episodes of Grey's Anatomy.
-Do a little homework. 'Cause you're responsible like that.
-Make a baby blanket for new bebe niece(?)/nephew(?) that should have entered the world 9 days ago. Meanwhile, realizing that sewing is most assuredly not your forte.Maybe I will let him go fishing more often...?

1 comment:

  1. I fricking love Greys Anatomy right on girl!!! Best show ever XD

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!