Friday, July 1

You wanna move in with us?

I have just created us a beautiful new house. It is spacious. It is cozy. Everything matches. It is clean. It is glamorous and classy.
Unfortunately, it is on Pinterest. (click to have your mind blown.)
It looks like this:

This right here is a serious upgrade from our current homework space.
Considering I will most likely change our bedroom a good 50 times throughout our marriage, I think this would be a nice place to start.

I have a small obsession with sparkly little details.
Oh, and chandeliers too. Small obsession.

Because high school English teachers most definitely need an office like this.And a place to read like this.
You know, for the little sports-obsessed Hansen boys that will come along one day.
And a place to host tiny tea parties for tiny imaginary guests.A dreamy little day-bedroom.
Since we will be rich someday,
we will need a closet like this to house all of our finer clothing and such.
I am hoping Tyboy will use his mad business skills to make us a million bucks so all of this can be ours. That sounds greedy you say?
Tell me you don't wanna take a bath in this everyday for the rest of your life.
Go ahead, tell me.

Just a little dream I thought I'd share with you.

For now, we are pretty happy in our oh, say 600 square feet apartment.
It's just nice.
And cozy.
And home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!