Tuesday, September 13

the last of the summer celebrations

  The summer went out with a bang this weekend as we attended a full-on cowboy wedding.
Every last detail was countrified, and the bride was glowing.
Something about weddings reminds us all how lucky we are to have some love in our lives...
Know what I'm sayin?
Anyway, 
I'm a little depressed right now because I have hundreds of pictures to share and blog and
hundreds of photoshop tutorials to look up and hundreds of other important confidential stuff to
do on my new laptop.
But I also have hundreds of pages to read and grammar exercises to do.
I probably will whine and complain about it from time to time,
but probably just know in your heart (and mine) that said exercises/readings are actually sort of exciting. It's really something when you feel your brain expanding every day.
{It's just when it reaches that full-capacity point in the semester when things get scary.}
Gimme 4 weeks and I'll be whistlin' a different tune.

1 comment:

  1. i love your blog! always so cute and your personality really shows through :) that was such a fun wedding to shoot! thanks for the hook up, it was good to have a familiar face or two there as well. it was the perfect country wedding!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!