Thursday, March 1

he's sexy and he knows it

I'm going to make a confession here, ladies.
I did not marry a fashionista. Or whatever the male version of that word is.
Most of the time I am grateful that Tyboy doesn't have much fashion sense. That means I never have to pretend that I love an ugly Christmas sweater because he knows better than to buy me one in the first place.

I was just browsing through some old pictures on my phone and I came across these bad boys.
I am not lying to you...these are the outfits he came up with. Sad thing? He was being dead serious.

Let's see, in round one we have stripes and plaid. Don't worry, I didn't even consider letting him out of the house dressed that way.

In round two, a sweater and plaid shorts. Yes a sweater. It was summer. And he may or may not have had an emotional attachment to those plaid shorts. They might come up missing one of these days.

Round three, I believe he was giving me the "you can kiss it if you don't like my style" motion. Yep, looks like that's exactly what is happening there.

Round four, he gives up. And poses for a picture. Leaving all fashion sense to the woman of the house. Smart move on his part, really.

Tell me ladies, what am I going to do about this dilemma?

Good thing he has such a good lookin' face, that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!