Thursday, March 24

Awkward and Awesome Thursday

Awkward

-The colonoscopy commercial currently playing on the radio. Their motto? “Just remember, no one ever died of embarrassment.” Except I think I just died a little for the person announcing that.

-English professors behind the scenes. No need to elaborate. I'll spare you.

-The lady at the post office who wants to talk about shopping while I feel death glares from behind sinking into my back. Oh, the line is just out the door. No big deal. They can wait.

-Asking the people in the hot tub at the apartments to unlock the door from the inside because you forgot your clubhouse key. And then hearing them all argue, “Not it. You go. No you. Why don’t you just climb the fence?” Ok, I wasn’t asking for a kidney here people…unlock the door.

-Telling the sales woman you don’t need any help. And then she loads up a dressing room full of clothes for you to try on. “Really, I don’t need any help,” you tell her, “I’m just looking.” She adds some more clothes to the dressing room. Then, she gives you a nasty look when you only buy one thing. Told ya lady. Now you have to go put all those clothes back. Ha.

Awesome

-16 days until sunny California. And twenty something days until classes start. Eeeeeee!

-Free ice cream at G’s Dairy. Makes my whole night.

-Roundabouts. Seriously, someone please tell me why they don’t just replace all stoplights with these?

-Weekend getaways to Salmon with my love. One of my favorite places in the world.

-Three hours of The Office on TBS. Every. Tuesday. Check it out, you will love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!