Tuesday, March 1

Gotta Love That.

This was our weekend:
*2 hrs. Nintendo64 with Jordan.
*French Food. No, I am not lying. Made by me. (HOMEmade!)
Chicken Cordon Bleu, Risotto, Asparagus, and Cherry Cheesecake.
*Tangled in 3D...a must see for anyone in need of a fairytale.Ty was lookin' pretty sexy in his 3D glasses...
I had to snap a pic. Or two...
*Shopping in IF on Saturday. We are the proud new owners of curtains and our very own shower caddy.
*Broken Phone. Much more tragic than any of my other broken phones because I was in DESPERATE need of communication this weekend. Why?
*Because...one of my besties, Kali, got engaged!!!Her ring is super fab and her soon-to-be-hubby is soon-to-be-best-friends with my hubby. (We planned that.) Now she is going to get married, and have a rhymey name, and a happy life...and we are soooo excited for her! Yayyy Kali!

*We ended the weekend with church and a dry pot roast.
Gotta love that.
P.S. Wedding Pics tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!