Tuesday, March 1

The Happiest Day Ever:)

Yayyy!! Today is such a happy day. We got our wedding pictures back. Want to see them? I know you do. Madison Warner is such a great photographer...she braved the cold with us for two days worth of photos and was so happy to do it. She has an awesome photography blog...you should check it out.
Here are a few (ok, actually lots) of memories from the day the Hansen's really began.

I don't think I was quite ready for all the cameras flashing...
My beautiful Sister-in-law...And besties:)

On this day I learned that sometimes even dads cry...
And that's ok, cuz I cried a little bit too.


Have you ever seen more beautiful cousins and nieces than this?
The Hansen Clan.
LOVE this.


There was no way the girls were participating in any kind of this business...

Oh, TyBoy..what a lucky man you are! And brave to put up with all of these women via his wife.
Would you believe me if I told you my mom had never arranged flowers before this?



The look on our faces kind of reminds me of that pic of the two farmer people standing by each other and the guy is holding a pitchfork. Do you know which one I am talking about? Haha anyway...



Unfortunately, friends there are about a thousand more fabulous pics that I want to post but Madison's camera is so freakishly awesome, the pics do not want to fit in this tiny space. I will figure it out and share more tomorrow. First, I should show them to Tyler. :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love them all!!!!! you two are the cutest couple ever!!!! hope to see ya around sometime...my kids miss ya and the good smelling room downstairs...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!