Tuesday, March 29

TyChynRewind

Want to see something funny?
Sure ya do, it's Tuesday. How else are you gonna get through the day?
Who would have ever thought these two chubby-cheeked munchkins would get married someday? Pretty cute, huh? Also... Want to know how my mother got bows to stick on that tiny bald head of mine? Honey. That's right. Does that sound kind of torturous to you or is it just me? One more Also... Ty's mom says he looked like a little papoose baby when he was born. Good thing, cuz that means our little babies might look like little papoose babies someday, {in about 5 years, I might add} too. And those are dang cute, I don't care who you are.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Oh, and P.S. I bet you are all dying to here from the mystery man, Ty. He is the other one in this marriage. Well, it is your lucky week 'cause he is gonna be writing up a little somthin'somthin' for all of you. {Every week is my lucky week 'cause I get to be married to this handsome devil.} Anyway, be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!