Monday, April 4

20 Min. 4x Per Day

Already running late to work this morning, {don'tcha just love Mondays?} I decided I would stop and check the mail. I was getting a feel for what sort of day it would be after doing my hair and having it look disgusting, running late, not bringing a coat when it was freezing outside...you know that kind of day? Yeah.
Anyway...I opened the mailbox and found a lot of other people's mail...good ol' apartment living...and one piece of mail that was actually for me. It was a card from my friend...ahhh soo exciting huh? I thought I would share the card with you and see if it could improve your day too. The caption on the front said:
{Want to know how to feel better?}

And then...get ready ladies.
A picture of
this
man.
And then on the inside it says:
{Stare at this picture for 20 minutes, 4 x per day.}

Does that just make your whole day? It does mine. (Don't worry, my slobbering crush on McDreamy is no secret in our household.) Although, staring at this man 20 minutes, 4 x per day makes me equally {actually more} happy.You can stare at either one you like. Sad thing is, neither of these men will ever be yours. {Unless you can get Patrick Dempsey to leave his wife, I guess.}
Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!