Tuesday, April 26

Weekend People

Guyyyyyssss.
I am feeling so deprived right now. We had such an amazing weekend and I have nothing to show for it. {Yet.} I left my camera at home this morning. Can you believe that? I can. This school thing is kicking my butt. I think I am getting old or something.

Anyway. This weekend was packed full of chocolate and goodness.
I {we}
-Made a tutu that is the mother of all girlishness for my new baby cousin Kennady. {Don't tell on him, but Ty even helped me with it.} It is so adorable and easy, {if I do say so myself} that I may just have to make a tutorial for it in all my spare time.
-Practically met a blogging celebrity. Serious, she is legit. Can't wait to show you a picture of that one.
-Spent some much needed girl time with my sister-in-law AND soon-to-be-sister-in-law. That's a long word, huh?
-Had a bonfire. That husband of mine is a bonfire man. He claims we will be having one every weekend this summer. Anyone like to join us?
-Searched the town for Carmel Cadbury eggs {'cause I'm a nice wife like that.}
Ty calls them Salisbury eggs. Like the steak. Does that just crack you up? It does me.
-Spoke in church. Eeeee! Yes, it's true. Scary! But we survived.
-Had a lovely Easter dinner with lovely family members.
-Remembered how blessed I am to live such a life.

If you haven't noticed yet, we are weekend people. So here I am waiting for class to start and writing about the weekend that ended two days ago and thinking how happy I am that there are only three more days until another one. Is that strange of me? Isn't there some quote about not living in the past or future or something?
Yeah, might need to work on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!