Wednesday, May 18

Perks of an industrious life

Well gosh. You'd think I had forgotten all about blogland. And I almost have.
We have been burning the candle at both ends I tell ya...like 23.9 hours a day. Almost.
But let me tell you a few perks in the Hansen life.
We just got one of these little babies...Who knew that a two-inch-thick piece of heaven-on-earth could change your life? Not us. If I were you, I would get your little buns over to Overstock and order yourself a Serta. You'll be sleeping like a baby from day one. Promise.

We are being studious little scholars... and it is paying off. In fact, Ty studied like a madman and got an excelente grade on his test yesterday. Meanwhile, I am checking out the window at nine o'clock wondering if he got lost on his way home. He is a studyin' fool, that man.

We are living on dinners that can be made in 15 minutes or less. No kidding...did you know there are thousands of things you can make in that time frame? Macaroni, fish sticks, tacos, a trip to Little Ceasars, steak! (Yes, I know. Phenomenal.) Need I go on?

And...duh-duh-duh....we have a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend planned. There will be a lot of fishing. A lot of driving. A lot of these...

And a-lot of partaying (yes, that's a word) at my friend's bridal shower. It's gonna be funnnn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!