Wednesday, July 27

a little slice of life for ya

I took exactly 4 pictures on our trip to Yellowstone National Park this weekend. 
So proud of myself right about now. So proud.
But in case you need a good laugh, 
here is a fancy-schmansy little outfit Tyboy found in one of the closets at his grandparents cabin. 
Pretty much had me rollin' on the floor laughing.
 These are Tyler's sweet parents all the way from Missouri. They were so much fun to traipse through the wilderness with. I tell ya what, our little buns got a workout trying to hunt down the best geysers.
 Doesn't Ty look so happy to be wearing pants on a smoking hot day? 
{That smile looks a little forced if you ask me. Just sayin'.}
 And, since Old Faithful just decides to blow whenever she darn well pleases, we didn't get to see her.
But, I obviously thought this thing was neat enough to occupy space on my memory card.
 And there are our four weekend pictures. 
Bet ya feel like you have had the whole Yellowstone experience now, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!