Thursday, July 21

ten-forty-five

I would just like to say I am very proud of myself on this fine morning. 
I have accomplished exactly 3 things and it is only ten forty-five. 
First, I wrote a paper. The LAST ONE of the semester. I tell ya what, if nothing else comes from being an English major, I can at least b.s. a whole paper in nothin flat.
Second, I went for a little neighborhood run. And just about died. Three weeks without exercise does not make for a pretty sight. The whole time I was calculating how far it is back to our house, thinking if I made it there it would be a dang miracle. I cannot imagine what the people driving by were thinking of that little sweat ball jogging down the sidewalk.
Third, I would like to most proudly announce that I have organized my craft area. And I wish I woulda taken a picture of the "before" because then you would realize what a large feat this is.
{Really, we couldn't even use the kitchen before.} And that husband of mine, he never complained one time about what a disaster it was. Although, I know he was silently wondering if our kitchen table would be visible again. This kind of situation helps him realize the necessity of my own craft room {craft apartment?} in our home someday. Did I say necessity? I mean it.
In other news,
this will be me and Tyboy's first weekend apart since we have been married. 
It's going to be a strange feeling going to Salmon without him. Makes me wonder how we survived two months apart last summer. Oh geez, listen to me. I'm such a baby. 
We are going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!