Friday, September 23

first day of favorite season

I almost forgot about my blog. Just like I forgot about that essay I had to write, and that reading I had to do, and that quiz that I was supposed to take. I'm afraid my marbles are falling out right and left, and all might be lost soon. {Really, this is sooo not my style.} Tell ya what, this semester is kickin' my boot-ayyy. So much so that I am posting this from my Comm240 class. Gotta love those communication classes though, they are all sorts of connected. Requirements include: make a twitter account. make a blog. ride in a police car and write about it...{should be interesting, ay?} etc. Plus, you can have your laptop and cell phone out, 'cause that's how we connect to each other....right? 
I would just like to announce that I am officially in love with fall. 
And today is the first day. 
And it's Friday. 
And payday. 
And I am getting a facial today from my bestest sister-in-law. 
And I haven't gotten any sleep all week if you can't tell. 
Today is a good day.
 Being in love with fall and being in love with teaching children combined are going to make a great career for me someday because I will always have a first day of school. Every year. In the fall.
How much better can it get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!