Tuesday, September 27

the best/worst kind of homework

Well hello blogger friends.
What is the best kind of homework that can be assigned?
Why, a blog of course.
Except not a lifestyle blog.
Or a food blog.
Or a craft blog.
Or a Pinterest blog.
Or any other kind of blog that interests me.
It has to be a newsy blog. Newsy about your major and stuff. For me that means English and Education and Teaching kinds of topics.So, I started one of those over here
You can read it if you want. I completely understand if you'd rather gouge your eyes out. I would too.
{Imagine having to write the thing! Your sympathy is welcome.}
I gotta tell ya though, it is pretty flippin' hard to not be able to write about all this lifestyle junk that I usually talk about. I think you'll still be able to tell it's me though, it's quite opionanted.
So check it out it. Or don't. 
Either way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!