Monday, January 30

i would just like to share this quote and say mondays are not that bad

Usually I just dread Mondays.
Like have a fit, can't sleep, be grouchy, and procrastinate-my-homework dread them.

I realized today that that is just a tad dramatic, so I decided to tackle this Monday to the ground.
Mondays really aren't that bad, when you think about it. They are a time for new beginnings, a great day to start (and probably give up on) another diet, fresh white pages in your planner, a day closer to the next weekend, a refreshing time to look toward the future. It is a time to feel accomplished for all that you did last week, a day to find balance, a day when you are not yet dead-tired and irritated at all the weird people at your college.

Also, how 'bout this quote? Tell me you love it.
{Pinterest}

I needed that today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!