Monday, June 4

green pants & rexburg wind

A few weeks ago, my friend Lulu pulled out her mad photog skills and snapped some pictures of us Hansens. She's pretty much good at everything.

While not a lot has changed in our little family since we had our engagement pictures taken a few years ago, I think taking family pictures annually is a good habit to get into. It's fun to see how people change over the years, and always a blessing to have documented those precious moments in time.

Also, it's great fun in 50 mph wind.

And green pants.

I mean, really.

3 comments:

  1. These are great pictures! And you're right - you will be so happy that you have these 50 years from now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh Rexburg, why are you windy always??! I swear, in the spring I can never wear skirt and dresses which is problematic because pants offend my legs.....that wind gives a whole new meaning to immodest!

    Also I adore your pants. I need some colored jeans pronto. I'll probably DIY, which means likely it will turn to crap, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note!