Thursday, April 7

It's been a while since Awkward and Awesome, Guys

Awkward
-Making your husband drive you to another city because you just have to have white capris before you go on vacation. And then remembering on the way home that you actually already have a pair. Whoops.
-Driving to Salt Lake with 5 people in a tiny Honda. People I love, of course. Nevertheless...a little cramped and awkward.
-The tiny bombshell like bathroom stalls at Fort Hall. You kind of feel like you could survive an earthquake in there. Actually, you probably wouldn't even know it was happening.
-When people look at you real seriously and say, "Can I ask you something...?" Long pause. And then they ask you something that did not require that degree of seriousness.
-Getting irritated looks from the Wal-Mart man because "you have returned an outstanding number of items without a receipt in the last month." You know what I wanted to tell that man? "That is because we got a lot of wedding gifts that we may or may not need more than groceries. Ok? Don't worry about it, Sir."

Awesome
-Vacation only one day away. I bet you are getting tired of hearing about this one, huh?
-Getting fed delicious lunches probably 3 out of 5 days at work...just because.
-Finding old letters from friends of all the good memories we had together. A notable excerpt from a letter from Chelsea:
"One of my favorite memories with you is when we were sitting in Mr. Dickson's class going kind of crazy and being obnoxious like always and I started making this chainsaw like sound deep in my throat. I didn't think anyone could hear it, but apparently you could 'cause you started laughing real hard and you almost fell out of your seat. Then, the whole class was telling us to shut up and stuff but we just kept on making the chainsaw sound and laughing really hard. We have so many hilarious memories together."

{Don't judge us, ok? We were Juniors who were in serious need of a life.}

-When Ty wakes up and says "I don't want to go to class today, love...can we just stay home and be lazy?" Ummmm....yes. Are you really asking me that right now?
I just love that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!