Wednesday, August 31

i'm embarrassed

 Must be time for this little chica to hit the books. I just found about one hundred typos on yesterday's post. {Actually two. But still.} And if you know me, you know about my typo-finding fetishes.
Anyway.
After I corrected the horrid little mistakes I started reading back through all the blog posts I have written since this memoir began. And it kind of felt like when you read back through the idiotic journal posts you wrote in your puppy notebook in the sixth grade. You know? About how you're just sure that whats-his-bucket likes you because he asked to borrow a pencil today in study hall. And how your one friend is most-assuredly trying to steal him away from you and you don't know what to do about it. 
Don't judge. We all wrote that stuff.
Anyway, I promise to lighten up on the typos and spice up the ol' bloggy just a bit.
Unless of course you like misplaced commas and listening to me talk about how much I la-la-LOVE my husband all the time.
I know you like that too. You can admit it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!