Wednesday, October 5

You musn't be afraid...

Sometimes I wonder if this old blog is still surviving.
'Cause I hardly am...
Sad thing is, no one reads it anymore. 
And why would they, because all of the posts are lame and pictureless and whiny.
Just like all of the books I am reading for school right now.
Lame. Pictureless. Whiny.
Tell ya what, I don't know how people do it...
this college thing is
kickin. my. butt.
I have this dream where I sit home and make beautiful things and have beautiful children who never get dirty and Ty makes millions of dollars and I just pin and blog until my little heart is content. And I have perfect lesson plans for my AP Senior English class and they all get A's and they can't wait to come to class each day. Oh, also all of my best friends live in the same town as me and there is a never ending supply of Diet Pepsi and dinner just makes itself each night.
Except, I hardly even have time to dream that at the moment because it would appear that intransitive verbs and post-modern novels and lesson plans and writing columns are currently occupying every ounce of my being.
Anyway.
Someone please shut me up because this is depressing.
But this here quote is not. 'Cause it kind of ties back into my dream thing from before.
In fact, it's rather cheery.
Also, kind of reminds me of something my mother would say. And something I need to hear this week. I think I will hang it in my house someday.

Don'tcha think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!