Friday, October 14

Life with you makes perfect sense

Dear husband,
 This week has been a little blegghghhh. A lot like that actually. I hate weeks like this. They are tiring and stressful and hard...you know, the kind when you forget to breathe 'cause you're so dang busy? That's how I feel right now. Just a tad overwhelmed.
Anyway, I promise to do a little better.  
And I just wanted to tell you that I love you....and that I fall in love all over again every time I look at you. I don't know where I would be without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. Wow, I think I am quoting this directly from the Tim McGraw song that I am listening to right now. But it's quite possible that he is reading my mind or something, because that is truly how I feel. Also, sometimes you have to steal other people's lovey words when you're tired.
But these words are mine:
I wanted to tell you thanks for being my rock. And how much I appreciate you wiping my silly tears away. And for making us grilled cheese sandwiches for late night dinners and tickling my back till I fall asleep. And that I couldn't live without you. 
And that you're my best friend. ♥
That's all.
xoxo,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note!